Saturday, April 26, 2008

Easter 2008!!

Aunt Jeanette, Kelsie & Uncle Taylor (and friends) came down to spend the weekend with us!!! We also had a surprise visit from our friend Coleen Briggs and her family! Talk about a full house. We had a GIANT Sleep over, it was so much fun! The Briggs were only able to stay one night and then they were on their way to visit other friends, but we were glad that they were able to stop and visit for a little while.
The Girls (Jeanette, Kelsie, London, Me and Olivia) spent the weekend shopping and hanging out by the pool, then on Sunday before they left, Jeanette made us Easter Dinner. Yummy! She had to kind of make due with some of the things I had, so on top of the funeral potatoes she used the flakes of Raisin Bran cause I didn't have any Corn Flakes. I LOVED them. I think I'll use that from now on. (hee, hee)

Coleen, Naomi, and Olivia.The Briggs Kids.
Olivia at the pool.
Kelsie & London at the Pool
Olivia's First Easter.

0 comments: