Tuesday, July 28, 2009

24th of July in Fairview

Hello again. So sorry it's been a long time, (over a year) since I got to update our blog.
A quick update on our family; We are having another baby at the end of October and it will be a boy. Olivia is now 19 months old and a very busy girl and Rob is busy, busy with work and his church calling.
So now instead of trying to start where I left off, I will just start with the pictures I have on my camera right now. So here we go.




Olivia, Portlin, Dutch and Tru waiting for the Candy to come.


One of the MANY entries at the Parade. Olivia LOVES seeing the horses.



More horses.



Olivia and Papa watching and catching fun things at the Parade.


A very shinny car.


Two of the many Derby cars that we would see get MANGLED latter that night.


Olivia trying to cool off with an Ice Cream that Uncle Kris got.

4 comments:

Browers said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you posted some pictures of whats going on in your life!! Olivia is so big!! She is so dang cute.. I am glad things are going well for you guys!! You need to come visit!!

The Andra Family said...

So cute, all your posts pictures. Olivia is so cute, and we just love having you guys as neighbors and friends.

The Gallagher group said...

She is the the so so so cute! we miss her! cant wait to see the new little guy. Love you guys

Angela Severe said...

Yea!! I just noticed you updated, so I am sure you have had your baby by now? How about a post on that :)